If you would like to join the HBA as a member or renew your membership, you can fill out our online application below!
The Heartside Business Association (HBA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the success of Heartside businesses and promoting the contributions of our neighborhood to visitors and locals. This means the HBA:
- Connects business owners and civic leaders through social events designed to promote networking and strengthen knowledge of Heartside businesses.
- Increase the visibility of the 260+ businesses and organizations in Heartside by providing social media and web resources that connect and promote Heartside businesses.
- Advocates on behalf of our businesses to promote Heartside’s interests to Grand Rapids’ political, economic and cultural leaders.
When your organization becomes a part of the HBA, you help to support our efforts to promote, advocate for and increase the visibility of Heartside businesses.
Our monthly Heartside Breakfast Club meetings are open to all interested businesses as well as organizations, departments and individuals who want to know more about the economic and cultural direction of Heartside. Come network with your peers and find out more about exciting new businesses and developments in Heartside.
- Have an issue or concern? An idea? Want to present at a meeting? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter and meeting reminders to stay informed.
HBA Membership – $125.00 (USD)
Subscription period: 1 year
No automatically recurring payments
With your support, the Heartside Business Association (HBA) is able to serve as a resource to businesses that call the Heartside Neighborhood home.
Through the HBA Breakfast Club meetings, members are invited to keep up with the latest information about Heartside and to advocate for the interests of their organizations.
Members can also take advantage of HBA networking events to form new connections and build relationships.
Thank you for your continued support and engagement in our area.